The Green Stone has left the building

Home Forums Questing Questing Marketplace The Green Stone has left the building

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Meugher 18 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi,

This is an all purpose message being sent out to those who have expressed an interest in obtaining the Green Stone and related questing items.

Gaynor decided that the disposal of the Green Stone etc should be concluded immediately due to various factors, and to that end the items were handed over late last night to a buyer who wishes to remain anonymous.

Gaynor thanks everyone for their interest in the matter.

Regards

Andy

I just had a phone call from Andrew Collins and he’s asked me to quickly put a post up to say that he knew nothing about this situation, and was not consulted nor informed about any of the decisions that have been made… most alarmed that the closing date of the 11th of March was pushed aside for an immediate sell.

No doubt he’ll speak for himself in the near future.

But that’s it, matter closed and deed done.

I’ll wait a while to see if this really is a “done deal” but if this turns out to be correct it appears that the Green Stone Fund was unsuccessful and all monies will be returned forthwith. Many thanks to all those who so generously supported the bid. Maybe next time…

Believe me it is indeed a done deal!

I was one such person interested in securing the deal and was notified on Sunday that a quick deal was taking place.

MJ

I’m told the Meonia treasures are now in the hands of a group of powerful magicians working for the dark, and were sold for an astronomical figure. No-one will ever see them again, but will surely feel their effects.

August

it does seem shabby to say an auction is ending on particular date then end it before that date – but you could say flogging off an item one is custodian of as a bit shabby, when some see it as a ‘sacred relic’.This object has lay dormant for 25 years and the only real research into its nature and history has been done by Andrew Collins for those 25 years. He didn’t need to have the stone in his custody to do it! The stone is a symbol of the quest for knowledge – not the important thing.

Those who do see it as a ‘Sacred Relic’ and any Blackadder pedants out there, please forgive me but both had Elizabethan and alchemical resonances I am minded of a particular sketch: Blackadder and his gang are strapped for cash. They decide to try alchemy, and create ‘an ounce of pure green’.
    “Tell me” says Blackadder, “is there a market for jewellery that looks like snot?”
    It looks like there is! :P

Your post tickled me Biddulph. :D Very to the point. I think you hit home perfectly there, and I love Edmund Blackadder too!
    Whoever the new custodian is – well done. An expensive trinket? I just think the way this all has been played out has been a little “shabby” too, to quote your remark.

Andrew Collins has posted a piece on his website about this affair:

[url:24718y9d]http://www.andrewcollins.com/[/url]

It has an upbeat, optimistic tone, and some interesting thoughts on the significance of the Green Stone.

Regards to you all,

Michael

Excellent post from AC, puts things into perspective!

I like Andy C’s observation that one of the best things to come out of this affair, is the fascinating response from so many people…

…On this forum too, the amount of new members in the past couple of weeks, and many with voices; has been a great thing.

The world is a massive, massive, massive place with still, so many stories to tell. Whatever ‘reality’ Meonia may or may not be, or whether the Green Stone is a spent and exhausted item (or not) doesnt really matter.

There is still a lot of questing to be done; the unfolding story has barely begun.

This website has massive potential to be a cyber-base where many can meet, help each other, inspire each other and move forward to understanding the bigger picture of everything. I hope all the members that were recently drawn here over the Green Stone affair, will stay around and start communicating ideas and feedback with the rest of psychicquesting.com.

All you have to do is start talking, focus on a theme, and magic will start happening, synchronicities in your life will occur, that’ll lead you on to new discoveries… and bigger synchronicities… let it happen.

Simon has set up a PsychicQuesting Encylopedia (like a questers Wikipedia) but its going to take all of us to create it into a working tool.

In the nicest possible way; stop watching and start getting involved.

I thought you would know better by now Yuri; following a similar call last year you have been afflicted with over 60 frequently rambling, sometimes pompous and occasionally barmy posts from me.

But seriously (honestly), I second Yuri. Involvement in the forums with a suitably open mind has the potential to stir things up.

Quote:
    All you have to do is start talking, focus on a theme, and magic will start happening, synchronicities in your life will occur, that’ll lead you on to new discoveries… and bigger synchronicities…

I’ve found that to be true for myself. It really is the case that you get out what you put in.

Michael

It is precisely because of this obsession with material wealth, control and ego that I left the “Questing scene” when I did.

Could Andy Roberts be so kind to explain how gaining something via a quest gives him the right to dupe many people into some sort of “E-bay frenzy” to line his pockets?

What I find even better is that for a short while he tried to convince us that he also had the Eye of Fire as well!

Real magic is free, for all and not about being a Celeb and making loads of money. The sooner people get a grip on that, the better world it will be.

The green stone in many ways like the grail is but an empty vessel. If you do not know what it contains or should hold, you will find the cup is empty. A mere trinket! ;-) )

It would be interesting if the mystery buyer made themselves known. What do they intend to do with the items, I guess time will tell..?

Like Andy C has said on his website, the support from the questing community is greater than the items we were trying to secure. It’s certainly re-sparked my questing activities which have often overlapped/followed the Meonia/Seven Swords quests in the past.

I have many loose threads which need tidying and hope to post some of them when I’ve dusted down my old questing diaries..!

Very interested in the EVP Andy mentioned, has anyone else experienced this during their questing activities? I’m just re-reading the green stone at the moment and classic EVP is apparent in the early ‘Joanna’ session that was recorded, repeating the name ‘Akhenaten’ (Chapter 3, page 19).

Cheers =Gordon=

Indeed. Infact, I wonder exactly what the spirit realm would say about someone effectively ransoming off artefacts (which they are only custodians of) for material gain? …
    What’s with this childish attitude too about burying the artefacts if people don’t play their little game? That’s what really got me.
    This whole charade seemed to be poorely managed from beginning to end.
    The Green Stone may no longer have any further purpose, and was a means to an end – a token gift – but the way in which its fate was so wantenly ‘thrown to the wind’ after promises were made, is nothing short of reprehensible.

From the begining, this all felt like a game – a very childish version of Nine Mens’ Morrris, (do keep up!) – move and countermove, etc. along with a lot of self-importance and pomposity and arrogance. Nothing has convinced me it was more than a game, a voice crying in the wilderness to be heard for some desperate reason. Andy and Graham who found the stone were bigger than the stone itself. It was Alan Beard, not Gaynor or Marion, who first described the stone and the sword and who led them to the location of the sword and gave a history of the stone and its site. The ‘Guardian stone’ that Andrew Collins refers to on his site today was also only mentioned by Alan Beard. Is this all forgotten?
    The artefact itself served a purpose in the very early 1980s, but surely Did Andy and Graham create the stone from their own highly magical consciousness? Why would someone want to pay thousands for someone elses magical cast-offs? – especially when only Andy, Graham and Alan would have the operating manual. And if the books are to be believed, shortly after they have to ask those very people how to operate the thing, they may want to know how to switch it off!
    So, it has served a purpose, although it is an important symbol to those involved at the time, for historical, sentimental and personal reasons. It was important to them and really no one else. Perhaps it should have been given- or sold – to those people for those very sincere reasons.
    I do feel very strongly about what I’ve said, but feel another Blackadder sketch comming on so had better bid you goodnight

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.