Green Stone & related Questing artefacts for sale

Home Forums Questing Questing Marketplace Green Stone & related Questing artefacts for sale

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Meugher 18 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Following her mother’s death Gaynor Sunderland (as was) has decided she no longer wishes to retain various items discovered in various Psychic Quests. As such she has instrcuted me that they are now offered for sale for ‘reasonable’ offers. The items are as follows:

The Green Stone
    The Eye of Fire
    The White Stone
    The Meonia Casket
    The Locket of Isis
    The five

To be sold as a whole. Anyone interested in making an offer for these magical artefacts should contact me on andy@darkstar.fsnet.co.uk

Anybody notice how five replies have gone missing and a number of accounts have been deleted?

MJ

Yep!… it a bit odd… didnt realise we were being editted like this?

I went off to a presentation, came back and an entire discussion disappeared. Is it paranormal?

What’s that about accounts being deleted? Phew, I’m still here! I guess Simon is having some problems.

Michael

Hi Guys,

There is something weird happening. It’s certainly not me censoring anything. It doesn’t appear to be related to the previous hack either. But my hosting folk are looking into it right now.

I hope not too much has disappeared. What was the discussion about that vanished? I never got an RSS alert for that either! Maybe I’ve got a poltergeist on the site.

Hi Guys

I found the same, only signed up this morning and found I’d been ‘deleted’ by the afternoon!!

Very odd!!

Andy

Here’s one of the missing posts: “I have just had an email and the auction is upto £5,500 at the moment. Mark”

There was an emergency roll-back performed on the site following some inadvertant file-trashing by me :oops: . Looks like there’s no poltergeist but I am willing to admit to being possessed. Anyway the upshot of my moment of madness means that anything between posted between this morning and this afternoon got wiped. My knuckles have been well and truly rapped and to atone I shall be trialling a new site newsletter to see if we can drum up some more activity.

To those who lost posts or accounts, I can only say that I’m very sorry and will make sure that my development processes are watertight in future. If you have the patience it would be great to get them restored but I understand if not. I see that there was a new thread on Alex’s books so if anyone can fill in the blanks that would be great.

Hello Andy, glad to see you persevered and rejoined! Simon, the discussion was covering a few things before it disappeared:

* Yuri commented that he had seen Andrew and Sue Collins just recently, and they were dismayed that the items were up for sale in this manner.

* Some of us had wondered if Andrew, Graham Philips and Martin Keatman would have a claim on the items, though as it stands Gaynor has them and I suppose that is that.

* There were also questions on how their authenticity could be verified. Yuri had thought that Terry Shotton had destroyed the Eye of Fire for instance.

* Just what constitutes a reasonable offer?

My own feelings are that it would be a shame for the items to end up as just something in a private collection (though admitedly, if I had enough to make a ‘reasonable’ offer I would be tempted – sad bugger that I am!), but I’m not certain of the alternative. Should a group of sympathetic people contribute to a group offer, where the items would be collectively owned and potentially available?

Michael

Quote:
    Looks like there’s no poltergeist but I am willing to admit to being possessed.

The power of Christ compels you! :evil:

Don’t be too hard on yourself Simon, I still fondly remember the first time I inadvertantly formatted a harddisk. And then last year sometime I accidentally deleted over a thousand records from a live database – thank heavens for daily backups!

Newsletter sounds interesting though. What are you going to put in it?

£5,500! Wow, I don’t think I saw that one. My wife would divorce me if I spent that sort of money on questing artifacts, she thinks I’m dodgy as it is :lol:

Best Regards,

Michael

Hi,

I note the recent posts regarding the Questing artefacts and would like to comment in Michael’s posts:

* Yuri commented that he had seen Andrew and Sue Collins just recently, and they were dismayed that the items were up for sale in this manner.

If people are dismayed, just what did they expect Gaynor to do with them? Equally, if they are dismayed they are avaible to purchase at a reasonable price. Taking some form of action, rather than being ‘dismayed’ would seem to be in order I think. ‘Dismayed’ will not alter reality.

* Some of us had wondered if Andrew, Graham Philips and Martin Keatman would have a claim on the items, though as it stands Gaynor has them and I suppose that is that.

Gaynor has the right to do with them as she wishes.

* There were also questions on how their authenticity could be verified. Yuri had thought that Terry Shotton had destroyed the Eye of Fire for instance.

Was Yuri there at this event? ‘Thought’ won’t create a reality which didn’t exist. The Eye of Fire was not destroyed and currently nestles next to the other stones. All the artefacts are the genuine items.

* Just what constitutes a reasonable offer?

That will be clear – or not – by March 11th. If a reasonable offer hasn’t been received (and that doesn’t necessarily mean the *highest* offer, as we are keen the artefacts will remain within the Questing community) by then the artefacts will be buried in a remote location, unknown to anyone other than Gaynor and I, and will hopefully confuse archaeologists many centuries hence.

* My own feelings are that it would be a shame for the items to end up as just something in a private collection (though admitedly, if I had enough to make a ‘reasonable’ offer I would be tempted – sad bugger that I am!), but I’m not certain of the alternative. Should a group of sympathetic people contribute to a group offer, where the items would be collectively owned and potentially available?

One of the offers currently under consideration is just that – an offer from a group of people who have raised the money to try and obtain the Questing artefacts. Whilst I wasn’t connected with any of the Quests I think the amount they will go for is positively paltry considering the very real power these artefacts appear to exercise in the phenomenal world.

Regards

Andy

[/i]

I was wondering about the question of ‘ownership’, and if Gayner is in a position to sell these items! But Andy (the other Andy) has answered this question.

I’m not at all surprised that an offer of £5000+ plus has been put in, bit beyond my pocket!

Andy (A different one, I’m beginning to think there are too many ‘Andys’ in the Questing world!)

So, on the one hand, ‘keen that they remain in the questing community’ but on the other hand, if you dont get the desired amount of money you’ll bury them in an unmarked grave rather than put them into the questing community… contradictory no? I’m sure they’ll just go to the highest bidder.

Hi,

I must apologise! You’re correct, the Eye of Fire was destroyed. Because Gaynor has been quite ill with grief and the associated physical symptoms since Marion died she got a little confused and when looking at the stones thought one of them was the Eye of Fire. It’s not and is in fact one of the other stones discovered, the ‘pink stone’ (which very closely resembles TEOF). This was apparently quested for and discovered during the mid 80s at a time when TEOF and other artefects were destroyed by people who felt they were unable to cope with their powers. Please accept my apologies for the confusion, but I’m sure you can imagine the stress Gaynor’s been under. The rest of the artefacts are as Gaynor says they are. She retrieved them from the safety depost box yesterday and went through them very carefully. There is also a large, old, parchment which was located under a tomstone somewhere but about which, at the moment, Gaynor can’t recall any further details.

And to Yuri – Yuri, the items will only go the highest bidder if Gaynor and I think they can be trusted to look after these items and use them for ‘correct’ purposes. Gaynor was around the Questing scene for a number of years and those who know her will have no doubts about her motives. I’ve been involved in strange phenomena, the occult and other fringe areas of consciousness exploration since the 1970s and I’m only too aware of letting items such as this fall into the ‘wrong’ hands. I’ve been looking into the background of some of the bidders who we don’t know either personally or via others and there’s already been one extremely high bid which we haven’t taken, purely because of the people behind it.

As I’ve said to Andy C, Gaynor would much rather the items stayed within the Questing community and, if at all possible, that’s where they will stay. However, considering the impact and effect these items have had on the lives of Gaynor and Marion (and especially Gaynor) it’s not unreasonable that a ‘reasonable’ sum of money is raised for them.
    And as for burying them in an ‘unmarked grave’ – doesn’t this just demonstrate that money isn’t the absolute end – the idea of them being buried and then either searched for by contemporary questers, or discovered in, say, a thousand years by baffled archaeologists, amuses and appeals to us. And why not?

Happy Trails
    Andy

Ok, Andy.

I was just pushing you to see what sort of person you were

My deepest sympathies are with Gaynor and her brothers at the moment as I’m sure she is devistated by her mums passing… its very sad.

I’m sure the items have their chosen destiny

Yuri.

I have to admit that I find the burial idea quite appealing; there’s something a bit romantic about it.

Michael

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.