Two New Books

Home Forums Questing Questing Marketplace Two New Books

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Simon 16 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I hope to put something up in the News Section on each of these eventually (come on authors – don’t be afraid to submit something and plug your own wares!) – but for the moment may I direct your attention to two extremely worthwhile books, one of which I’ve read and one which I can’t wait to read.

The first is Darklore, published by folk who run the ever-wonderful Daily Grail website (apart from pQ.com’s, if I was stranded on a desert island and could only have one RSS feed, the Daily Grail’s would be it).

The essays are concise, balanced and really make you want to rush out and follow up the topics discussed. I found gems in completely unexpected places (discovery of James Merrill’s “The Changing Light at Sandover” in an essay on Ouija boards; an amazing seance involving Confucius in one on “Multilingual Mediumship”).

The second is a new publication by veteran quester Paul Weston called MYSTERIUM ARTORIUS which appears to cover more topics in a single volume then the condensed Encyclopaedia Britannica. Check out the website here for more details: [url:17nooork]http://www.mysteriumartorius.co.uk/[/url] You’ll note the excellent cover artwork by Yuri Leitch who I now believe must have some kind of time travel ability like Hiro in Heroes to cover all the bases he does.

Thanks to Alex Langstone’s “Spirit of Albion” email update for notification of the Paul Weston book.

I note that Andrew Collins has given a short review of Paul Weston’s book on his website here: [url:2fzivstv]http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/news/reviews.htm[/url] . Amongst several other book reviews he also covers Yuri Leitch’s “Gwyn”.

Vigleo video sharing software project has born to make life easier to people who play with video. The big problem with video is sharing it; it is big, in multiple formats, with different audio and video codec, not always compatible with sharing video web sites. Vigleo it’s like a bridge for every video on your computer event video not recorded yet, you record a new video from your web cam or a video screen capture.

Thanks for listing the books.. Surely gonna add them to my personal collection.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.