‘TUNING IN’ methods

Home Forums Questing Psychic Questing: How To ‘TUNING IN’ methods

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_YURI 18 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ok, thought that I’d start a thread in this new area.

‘Tuning In’ is one of the very basic things. Wherever you may go to, on whatever quest that you maybe on… the very first action would be to ‘tune in’ with the location or site that you have visited.

There are many ways of doing this, so this thread would be a great place to tell other members your own technique, what works best for you… Some can meditate, others relax with a herbal (and hopefully organic :wink: ) substance, others may pray, or even rub their favourite stone… we all have different ways of relaxing and getting into the right frame of mind.

Me, myself and I; try to just relax and be as silent as possible… that means have a silent mind, having no ‘mental chatter’ going on and then just trying to ‘feel’ and have empathy with the location I am at.

You can concentrate too much. You can have too much expectation, you can have too many questions, you can have too much need… all these states of mind will negate anything from happening… also try to have no preconceptions… be peaceful, gentle, and calm and try to have a mind like a blank canvas so that impressions can appear.

Dont feel disappointed if nothing occurs; sometimes things work on a very soft and subtle level; so dont give in to dispondency; if you relax, then information may come, even days later, in your dreams or even just relaxing in the afternoon… this is how I go about things.

You can also create a visualisation to encourage communication to come forth.

Yuri has mentioned this before in the Questing Methods thread, but it’s worth saying again. I can vouch for the daily practice of ‘tuning-in’ and not just at a site of importance. Whatever the benefits in terms of questing, finding an exercise that you can do every day that leaves you ‘receptive’ is spiritually good for you. The sort of exercise described by Simon (the egg breath) is a good way to just open up to Light.

I found the hardest part to be hitting on a method that suits me. Whatever you try, you need to keep at it for at least a few weeks before deciding to try something different. And even if you drop a practice as not working for you, it has probably done something on a deep level which you can continue to build on when trying something else. Like Yuri says, it’s best not to expect too much; much is going-on in the depths that may not surface for a long time.

In terms of questing, a daily practice (in my opinion) also keeps you in readiness for the time when you may be called to a quest. And I also think that by regularly opening oneself it is more likely that you will begin to notice the things that can set you off on a quest to begin with. It may not make you a powerful psychic (it hasn’t for me so far), but it can make you more sensitive to the spiritual dimension that is always there. You may start to notice syncronicities and inner promptings which can be followed up (in my case these tend to lead me on voyages of discovey rather than to a muddy field, but I’m content with that).

Michael

thank you for your article,My problem has been resolved.
    Cheap Vibram Five Fingers
    Vibram Five Fingers
    Karen Millen Dresses
    Louis Vuitton Outlet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.