The Black Alchemist

Home Forums General General Chat The Black Alchemist

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_YURI 16 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is on Myspace!

http://www.myspace.com/theblackalchemistonline

There are some great colour photos of various BA artifacts in the ‘pics’ area.

;o)

Excellent – very nicely done!

For fellow feed junkies here’s the subscription link so you can catch any updates: http://blog.myspace.com/blog/rss.cfm?friendID=180116296 .

When I get a moment I’ll post a story on the front of the site.

Hi

Sorry, just briefly hijacking your thread. I found this on the web. It is something about the Black Alchemist. I’m not sure what langauge it is in (suspect it could be swedish or in that neck of the globe), but try and read it, you should just about be able to follow it. There is one very funny bit that is in English (i put it in bold)> I hope it doesn’t offend anyone. These were that person’s words, not mine by the way.

Cheers
    Reiki Sue x

Flashback Forum > Vetenskap & humaniora > Paranormala fenomen, ockultism och ufologi > The Black Alchemist – ondskan har MySpace

handdatorVisa fullständig version : The Black Alchemist – ondskan har MySpace

snapcase2007-06-20, 01:00
    Ok häng med nu för nu går det undan :) På 80-talet fanns det en trend för psychic questing. Historieintresserade människor teamade upp med människor med mediala förmågor och tillsammans sökte dom historiska artefakter. Den klarast lysande stjärnan inom det fältet var Andrew Collins. OBS det här var innan han började hänga med Graham Philips och få konstiga idéer om pyramiderna. På den tiden var han bara Andy Collins: Psychic questor.

Historien jag ska förtälja börjar ca 1986 när Andy och hans medium som enbart benämns Bernard får upp spåret efter en ondsint svart magiker. Denne magiker som dom kallade The Black Alchemist (hädanefter BA) utför modifierade John Dee riter kombinerat med egyptiska riter på olika hedniska och kristna viktiga platser i storbrittanien. Bla så lämnar han ett svinhjärta genomborrat av en ebenholtsdolk på en kyrkogård. Det hela får nån sorts klimax under stormen hösten 1987 som drabbade storbrittanien som Gudrun gjorde Sverige. Anledningen till stormen skulle varit att BA genomfört en ritual som åkallat Hekate. Andy och Bernard konfronter honom men han kommer undan i stormen. Det här blev sedan en bok med namnet The Black Alchemist. Denföljdes sedan av The Second Comming där Andy och hans mediala polare fortsatte striden med BA och hans medhjälpare som han kallar The Black sorceress of Arundel [b:65ad5110c7](i shit you not).[/b:65ad5110c7]
    Slutet på den boken är helt öppet. Andy säger att BA är död men för ett tag sen hände nåt underligt.

Det dök upp en MySpacesida som påstods tillhöra BA. AC har inte kommenterat den än men det KAN vara ett sätt att nylansera boken på 20-årsjubileumet av stormen. Det KAN också vara så att ondskan har myspace….
    http://www.myspace.com/theblackalchemistonline

Böckerna är för tillfället out of print men dom kommer nog tillbaka till hösten. Om ni gillar ockulta thrillers bör ni definitivt skaffa dom :)

Hi

Sorry just hijacking thread again (making the most of it seeing as i have just finished reading the BA book for the first time – a signed book as well by Andrew collins that he gave to Angela and Charles – would this be Charles Walker??).

Great book but has the identity of the real BA* and the BSA ever been revealed? – email me if you don’t want to put it on here (contactsuzanne@gmail.com). I find it all very fascinating as i originally came from Bognor Regis and so know Arundel, Burpham and Clapham area reasonably well. I did get a vibe of a connection with the BSA and Chichester Festival Theatre and the Westend (seeing as there maybe some evidence of the BSA having showbiz connections). * I am taking the view that the starter of this thread isn’t the real BA but is very good at websites and graphics?? However just in case you are the real BA – you’re a great guy! she said quickly!

I also did a web check for an update on the friends of hekate – trail seems to stop around 2001 – any more updates on their activities? I did note lost of cats went missing over the last few years in Stourbridge (? i think it was there. It was in the news recently). So are they somewhere in that area (or is it a local chinese takeaway up to no good??). The cat opposite me also disappeared without a trace – i live in Borehamwood, Herts – so any goings on in Hertfordshire??.

Well i am just about to embark on the Seventh Swords….. any updates on this story?

Cheers
    Reiki Sue x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.