Templars

Home Forums General General Chat Templars

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_YURI 17 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Just saw that Simon has plenty of Templar sites near his new home.

Oddvar Olsen who edits the ‘Temple’ booklet is always looking for articles on the subject to print… he is presently compiling issue 9 together, aiming to publish in October… so anyone at all who’d like to submit an article about a Templar site or theory, or Masonic; Grail, landscape Geometry type stuff, check out the ‘Temple’ website and get in touch with Oddvar.

http://www.thetemplebooklet.co.uk/

There’s no money to be earnt but you’ll get your name in print and its great publicity for your own studies and work.

Do you know if there are any guidelines on the number of words that would typically be in an article, Yuri? I’m tempted myself but realistically might not get a chance to do it. It would be great if one of our members (other than your good self of course) got something published. Cheers, Simon.

Generally about anything between 3 and 8 pages of A4… type the essay in Microsoft Word, with font size 16 (which is pretty large, but when reduced into the A5 booklet, is the right size… though Oddvar can sort all that out for you) So, what that is in number of words I am not so sure… also you can send Oddvar a few images to go along with your essay.

Issue 9 is being gathered together at the moment… the first 6 issues were compiled into the Templar Papers paperback. When Oddvars done issue 12 (end of 2007) they’ll be a second paperback compilation… so you could find your essay on the shelf in Waterstones! lol.

Issue 8 is doing well, in just the last two months it has sold 200 copies at Roslyn Chapel alone!

Oddvar is also starting off as a publisher for others. He is going to produce my Gwyn booklet for me… I’m working on it at the moment (need to do about 10 nice illustrations for it) but it should be on the shelves by Xmas… which’d be cool (no pun intended) as Gwyn is a variant of the ‘Winter King’.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.