Talbot family

Home Forums General General Chat Talbot family

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_supernaturalist 16 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I know a chap whose surname is Talbot, and I asked if his family was anything to do with the Talbots who built Alton Towers before it became a theme park (they were the Earls of Shrewsbury). He told me that his family was from South Wales, and that although he hasn’t persued the subject he made some brief enquiries and was told that the Talbots were one of twelve Knights Templar who were given estates in Wales, and founded Port Talbot. Later on they went off to become the Earls of Shrewsbury (or a branch of the family did).

Templar stuff isn’t my area, but it would be interesting if anyone could confirm this and provide any details. I know we have a few Templar afficionados here. Port Talbot is also next door to Neath, one of the ‘estates’ of Gwyn, if you’re listening Yuri…

Cheers,

Michael

When you are young, you may wow gold want several love experiences. But as timegoes on, you will wow gold kaufen realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to http://www.mawow.de love.All this needs a very big mind.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.