SWORDS OF MEONIA LATEST DEVELOPMENT and then there were four

Home Forums General General Chat SWORDS OF MEONIA LATEST DEVELOPMENT and then there were four

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Malcolm 16 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys , following on from my post way back in April after finally finding an original Meonia sword to go with the Brass Meonia we found over 18 odd years ago—
    Well another TWO of the Brass Meonia swords have just found their way into our Posession.They turned up at a car boot this weekend down here in Devon,they are mounted into the back of a home made copper shield which is emblazoned with a Knights Templer cross ,funnily enough they are mounted in such a way so that they slide straight out ,for Ritual use ?
    These have exactly the same hilt and blade construction ,ie two pieces of steel joined together,(still seems a funny way to make a blade to me) ,yet the cross guard is very slightly different to the original brass sword we have in that the cartouche is horizontal as against vertical .
    My wife ,who is is the psychic one of us has always had the feeling that two more swords would come our way as she has insisted that they would then represent the four quarters of a circle ,she is now quite adament that a fifth sword will surface to give us one for each point of the pentagram ,over the years I`ve learned to go along with her on this sort of thing so now I wait and see

Malc

Hmn. I have one. It came from Norwich, but I think it’s one of the copies made for the druidic order in East Anglia in the 1920s. Not much help to you, is it? :)

Fra STA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.