Running Well Mystery for Sale on eBay

Home Forums Questing Questing Marketplace Running Well Mystery for Sale on eBay

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Simon 17 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Of all of Andrew Collins’ books this one seems to have held its value after the “boom and bust” of a few years ago. Possibly this is because it is still relatively rare. I have to admit that in my quest to cover Andy’s back catalogue it’s about the only one I haven’t got yet (and sadly my buying funds are now exhausted :) ).

A number of copies have come up for sale on eBay since the New Year, selling for £67, £51 and £53.81. (Click on amounts for links back to items on eBay – while they are still there.)

Now another copy has come up for sale with the seller looking for a non-auction price of £64. Although this copy sounds in relatively poor condition, it does appear to be a hardback which is unique so far as I’ve seen.

Does anyone know if there was a “first edition” hardback edition before the paperback edition came out? If so, this looks like a good buy. Comments welcomed!

…and while I’m on the subject I see that Andrew has a new article on his website entitled: “The Roots of Runwell and the Running Well Mystery”

Absolutely! I had no idea there had been a hardback version of this book, which I also have to admit, I’ve never read. For its scarcity, I’d say the pricing is worth it, but the condition brings it down slightly.
    I’ve been eyeing up copies that have come up in the past, but they’ve always been above my budget at the time. Spare copies of Andy’s and Graham’s books seem to eventually ‘find me’ ever so often, so I’ll just bide my time …

I see Andy has announced he will finally republish “The Black Alchemist” with added material. Also, it appears BA has a My Space page! LoL :D twisted:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.