rare questing tape

Home Forums Questing Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself… rare questing tape

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_zach 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

good morning everyone at last have got round to putting the tape up for auction from sept 11th on ebay,,,look for me
    myworld.ebay.co.uk/zach0207/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

and you will find said cassette tape up for sale, it is a very unique and genuine tape with actual recordings of bernard and andrew himself doing a psychic meditation and discussing the black alchemist quest,,,a rare and incredible insight into the quest .any questions please ask here or on ebay. thankyou, and goodluck.

Darn, looks like I missed it already!

Michael

yep sorry its gone in the post today to the lucky winner, was going to make a copy of it beforehand,,,but didint get round to doing it, sigh…. :ohmy:

I watched it, but as I already have a copy (along with the accompanying leaflets / booklet) I made a concious decision that having two originals was a bit over the top when I know that others more desrving needed a copy.

Still haven’t listened to it completely yet.

Congratulations on the auction, thought that it deserved more than the final amount.

Kind Regards
    Baruc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.