Psychic Questing Weekender 2009

Home Forums Questing Questing Activities Psychic Questing Weekender 2009

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Simon 15 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hot off the presses: The Psychic Questing Weekender for 2009 has been booked for the 19-20th September 2009. Keep your diaries clear because this is billed as the “Masterclass” session and, based on the experience of this year’s event, is surely a “must-attend”.

More details as and when…

Yay! This time it doesn’t clash with anything so I’m up for it.

Michael

Did anyone manage to attend this year’s Weekender?

Regretfully, I was unable to attend this year’s event due to circumstances, so I was just wondering how things went over the weekend. Nice weather again!

Kind Regards
    Baruc.

Hello Baruc,
    I went and had a great time, and yes the weather was fantastic.  The first day was Andy talking about what you can achieve through psychic questing referring to his own work.  The second day was about the practical side of you go about it.
    So on the first day was the 30th Anniversary Green Stone presentation, as it is 30 years this October since the original Green Stone quest.  This was followed by two further presentations about how more recently Andy has been going back to some of the threads of the 1979 quest and discovering a mass of interesting stuff.  The afternoon was taken up by talks about questing in Egypt relating to the discovery of the Giza caves.  All really interesting.  Too much to go into here I’m afraid.
    The second day had advice that I believe recaptitulated some of the material from last year’s Weekender as well as the artificact retrieval fun and games.  I have to admit to doing exceptionally badly at this! Having initially got a strong image of a stone and a clear idea of which quadrant of Avebury it was located in, I managed to find ‘my’ stone.  However, it turned out that I was in the wrong quadrant.  I also got completeley wrong the nature of the artifact – I kept getting the impression of something like a ice-cream stick with different colours on each side, whereas it was a small bronze horse thing.  Oh well.  All of us who got the wrong quadrant did get a second chance to locate the correct stone in the right quadrant.  While standing I heard a metallic clink from somewhere behind me.  Alas, when it came to facing the stone I thought it was from I was somewhat out.  Obviously need to work on my latent psychic thingumy!
    The weekend ended with a walk up Waden Hill, overlooking Silbury Hill.  A meditation was done there, but I had to leave before the med.  However, I went away with a golden glow.
    Michael

Hi Michael,

Many thanks for the update, very much appreciated. I was really disappointed that I couldn’t make it, but I guess that’s life sometimes.

I can understand the frustrations with the artefact ‘quest’!

Kind Regards
    Baruc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.