PQ Weekender

Home Forums Questing Questing Activities PQ Weekender

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_HernesSon 15 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Wow, the tumbleweeds have really got thick in here of late! :(
    And no mention of the Questing Weekender. Anyone going?

Regards,
    Dan

Oh man, don’t add to the guilt! :oops: I’ve been very neglectful recently. The whole site needs a massive overhaul but I can’t see it happening before Christmas at the earliest.

I am, however, going to the Questing weekender and hopefully this will give me the push I need.

Catch you there?

Simon

Hi Simon.

Sorry about that. :wink: The site you have here is great, but in my own personal opinion it’s rather cold, jumbled, and would benefit from a small overhaul to make it more accessible.

Yes, I will be at the weekender. Haven’t managed to attend a PQC for about 4 or 5 years, but now its almost on my doorstep I’d be stupid not to attend. I’m usually in or passing through Avebury at least twice a month. The Weekender idea seems more personable, more hands on, and I like that the conferences have come back to its roots. Hopefully it will be a huge success.

See you there.
    Dan

The PQ weekender sounds really great and I would go, but I have a prior engagement on the Saturday.

Perhaps anyone going could give a brief outline of what you got up to when you get back?

Michael

supernaturalist wrote:
    Perhaps anyone going could give a brief outline of what you got up to when you get back?

Michael

I’ll be happy to, as I’m sure will others. :P

Hi

I went to the weekender last week and have posted up a rewiew on the reviews section of my website – http://www.spectrallight.com

Cheers

Paolo

Thanks Paulo, that was an interesting read. Anyone else like to say anything?

Michael

Hi Paolo,

Just mirroring Michael’s comments to say thanks for posting your review.

I was in attendance and hope to put up a summary of the weekend soon, although I’m not sure if it will be as well written as Paolo’s though.

Kind Regards
    Mark D.

Hi

I’m a newbie to this Forum but a huge fan of The Green Stone, not sure how i never got to attend any of the previous Questing Conferences, but anyway i did attend this one in Avebury. I agree with what Paolo said in his review above. The bit that he missed as he returned home early was going to West Kennet Long Barrow which we briefly visited before going to a ‘magical’ spot nearby which involved trapsing down a short nettley path to an area beside a small babbling stream where we did the final meditation.

As for finding the hidden artefact i can’t believe that the night beforehand i hunted around the area and i was at the exact spot it was finally found but couldn’t find anything close at hand to lift up what looked like an upside down grassy birds nest (under which it was hidden) and as there were nettles and sheep poo around, i opted not to get on my hands and knees to move this pile of grass and so went off to the pub! if only i had poked and prodded a little more! Obviously it wasn’t for me to find, and as it happened it turned out that it was far my appropriate for the person who did find it, to have it.

Andrew Collins is an excellent speaker and very listenable and believable.

I have just purchased The Black Alchemist, Seven Swords and Second Coming! Can’t wait to read them, albeit i already a little scared….. hehe

Cheers
    Reiki Sue x

Unfortunately, we had to skip the visit to the barrow and springs too.

My partner is recovering from some broken bones in her foot and although we started the trek, she started finding it difficult as we walked past Silbury Hill, so we decided to call it a day at this point rather than make the situation any worse.

Was there anything of further interest discussed by Andy at the final two locations Reiki Sue or was there just basically the meditations?

Kind Regards
    Mark D.

Hi Baruc,

We just walked up to West Kennet Long Burrow and Andrew said a few things about it. Then we went down to the stream and he did another meditation about the water goddess. So you didn’t miss any ‘information’ as such.

Cheers
    Reiki Sue x

Hi Reiki Sue,

Many thanks for clarifying – I’ve had a long standing afinity with the Avebury area from an early age and was disappointed we couldn’t make it to the end, especially as Andy had covered some very interesting facts about the landscape in the area.

We’ll probably make a point of covering the barrow and springs when we’re there again later in the year.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards
    Mark D.

Hi All,

I’ve posted my review on the front of the site. Here’s a link: [url:58fcg6h0]http://www.psychicquesting.com/article-86-flat-0-.html-1[/url]

Cheers,

Simon

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.