Paradise Hill/Mound

Home Forums Questing Does Anyone Know…? Paradise Hill/Mound

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Vyxen 16 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all

Need some help guys! (and girls of course). Its a bit weird and it may make no sense, but I want to through it open to see what you all think.

A few night ago I had a dream – it occured just before waking. In my dream I was with an occult teacher of mine. She was explaining to me the importance of Sussex as the ‘base chakra’ of the UK. In the dream we were flying and we came across a big hill. In the dream she says that this is paradise mound/hill.

She says;” I often come here, to this spot. Its a lovely place even if the hill occludes the birds.”

I found myself looking down and seeing a herd of deer running down the hill. I then looked up and saw that my teacher was sat on a bench facing the hill, watching it.

I then woke up.

I do have a few ideas but I dont want to inhibit.

Please let me know what you think?

Cheers

Vix

Hello Vyxen,

Interesting dream, but I don’t know Sussex at all I’m afraid.

The first thing I thought of was because of having recently read Yuri’s book on Gwyn – his name means or is related to the word for paradise. Don’t know if there is anything similar to be found in Sussex.

A quick spot of Googling reveals that there is a Paradise Hill near Eastbourne, which once had a mill on top: Found that on this page, search on the page for ‘paradise’ -
    [url:1uj0n1st]http://www.sussexias.co.uk/mills_historic_features.htm[/url]

Other possible things to maybe look for are deer parks, or places with deer or hart in the name? The bit about how the hill ‘occludes the birds’ is rather mysterious. Is it trying to say the hill blocks something that the birds represent?

Have you asked your occult teacher? Maybe it means something to her?

Michael

This is ringing bells with me ,checking through The Second Coming there is a mention of Andy`s group conducting a ritual to counter balance the Black Alchemist and the Friends of Hex on a Paradise mound just out side Eastbourn ,are we talking about the same place ?? and I also seem to remember some one else mentioning something rather nasty happening on a paradise Mound in that area of the world , it may possibly be in Demonic Connection. I`ll have to see if i can find it
    Malc

As an after thought Places with the name prefix of Paradise often have a history that links up with the old druidic religon ,much like the name Cold harbour which often applies to places situated on the side of hills

Thanks for the tips guys.

I re-read the paragraph in SC and pondered on the ref to Gardener writing about the importance of paradise place names. Any one know which book AC is referring too?

A few days later I found this marvellous bit of software on the web

http://leisure.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/lei … blisher=os

Type in any place name – such as ‘barrow’ or even ‘paradise’ and all references to it in the UK come up. Click on the link and away you go.

Hope it helps

Vix

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.