ORBS and other photo oddities

Home Forums Questing Does Anyone Know…? ORBS and other photo oddities

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_YURI 17 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

HI Yuri

Everything that’s recorded on an investigation is throughly examined in the hope that we’ve captured something valid, but there’s nothing, so far, to convince me otherwise.

HOWEVER…… Take a look at the picture below!

This was sent in by a visitor to the IoPR website some time ago and has, quite frankly, stumped me!

Lin~strange~light.jpg

We’ve no idea what’s created the light anomoly!

Here’s a closer look

Lin~strange~lightclose.jpg

The entire ‘object’ is within the picture strongly suggesting that it is indeed in the back of the garden. the 3 lights line up excalty and suggest that the object is oval in shape and the faint ‘beam’ beneath it touches the ground. Very strange!

Andy

That’s nice… very interesting; I love the beam of light.

The only place I’ve seen anything similar is on Glastonbury Tor, from afar, I have occaisionally seen small pin pricks of light, shoot up from the ground into the air.

Never been able to photograph one though, its a rare spontaenious occurrance. When it happens it almost looks like a tiny shooting star shooting out of the ground into the sky (this happens in broad daylight) A small white light shooting off into a light blue (or grey) sky… so it’s easy to miss.

I wonder if its some sort of energy discharge?

Hi guys

I would have to come down on the side of not getting very excited about Orbs either…there are some I have seen which baffle me but then I ain’t no photgrapher expert so I dare say there is an explaination for those.

However I have noticed that for whatever reason some groups get mostly ‘Orb’ piccies whilst some get mostly ‘Mist’ piccies. We seem to get more mists but even they can be explained the majority of time.

I think the most creditable proof is what we see/hear ourselves and know that what just happened we did not imagine, however trying to prove it to others is dam difficult and I personally think we are chasing our tails most of the time trying to do so…but what a challenge it is and you get to meet some great characters along the way as well as some good friends.

Regards

Stuart

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.