Lucid Dreaming

Home Forums Questing Psychic Questing: How To Lucid Dreaming

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_supernaturalist 16 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Has anyone had any experience of using lucid dreaming for psychic questing, spontaneous or induced? To me it appears that if you could induce lucid dreaming it could be a great tool for exploring a place or time, or journeying into the otherworld. Has anyone already done this, or know of reasons that reduce its practical value?

Michael

Has anyone thought of using Guided Imagery?

Hi Josie,

Can you give an example of Guided Imagery in this context?

I’d be very interested to hear your thoughts on this as I believe that there is a major thread of Psychic Questing relating to “the Imagination” that takes in concepts such as Guided Imagery/Active Imagination (Jung)/Objective Imagination (Goethe)/super-sensible congition (Steiner).

Thanks,

Simon

Hi Simon,

I believe Guided Imagery can (and often does) open a conduit through which many things can flow – unfortunately, both good and bad. But, I think if it’s done properly and with care by someone who is experienced that it can lead to great things and great psychic experiences.

I’ll give you an example of my own experience. The first time I experienced Guided Imagery I was instructed to imagine myself in the most tranquil, serene place I could imagine. I was living in Georgia at the time having moved there from Florida a couple of months previously. During the guided imagery session a little blue bird kept interrupting my pleasant surroundings by flying directly into the “camera lens”. It was a beautiful setting, and the bird was actually a happy little bird. She just wanted my attention, and I couldn’t understand why. That little bird would not leave, regardless of what I tried.

I have a native american ancestor named “little bird”, who was female, and come to find out she was from that region. No one knew anything about her, other than her name, at the time. As luck would have it, one of the gentlemen in the class was Native American, and later on asked me to accompany him to a powwow, which was held on an old native american site (one of the most spiritual experiences of my life, let me be sure to insert that here). While there, I found references to my ancestor, and discovered where she was from. That would not have happened had I not experienced the Guided Imagery session and saw the “little bird”. I firmly believe that was my ancestor guiding me. For what reason, I don’t know. Maybe to introduce me to Guided Imagery, maybe to find her, maybe to experience what occurred at the Powwow. Who knows? I take the answers as I take the questions – as they come. :)

I also believe it is possible for others to “appear” in guided imagery sessions, or for other knowledge to come forward. Sometimes we bury long forgotten knowledge (perhaps from other lives, perhaps knowledge floating around the atmosphere, who knows?) that is given reign during those sessions. It frees the unconscious to reveal what is otherwise unknown, and at the same time opens a conduit for communication. At least, that’s what I believe. :)

Anyway, it may work, it may not, but I think it’s worth exploring. And that would be my two cents (or two pence, maybe?) for what it’s worth. :)

Really impressed! Everything is very, very clear, open is a description of the problem. It contains the information.
    Ugg Boots Outlet
    Ugg Mini Boots
    Moncler Jackets For Women
    Sac Longchamp Pliage Cheval Au G
    Sac Longchamp Pliage Tour-Eiffel
    Moncler Jacket

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.