Hi!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_TheLadyB 14 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m TracyAnn, currently live back home in Barwell, Leicestershire (home of the largest UK meteorite landing) after many years spent in Essex.    New to this site but not the questing scene… family history of oddly weird things happening..LOL

Hi TracyAnn i’m not sure theres much of a pulse on this site as reading through the threads its a little slow,hopefully it will pick up soon.anyway welcome from another new member.

Hi there,

The site is a bit like the undead – no pulse but it keeps on staggering forward!  Seriously though there’s quite a bit of activity going on in the Questing world at the moment but due to its nature it tends to revolve around small groups following particular threads.  We need to somehow get people posting about their current Quests/research so that the wider audience gets to hear what’s going on.

I need to think about additional content for the site as well.  Any suggestions very welcome!  What would you like to see on the site?

Keep the faith,

Simon

Hello The Lady B!

Welcome to this site (although I am a newby too, having only just discovered the site).

I note that you are from Barwell, Leicestershire and since I live in that county maybe we can share experiences and encourage one another in this field as the scene in Leicestershire at least is very quiet and there’s no-one else as far as I am aware who is involved in PQ, let alone interested in the subject.

I hope to hear further from you in due course.

Many thanks!

Shadowman

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.