Hello everyone, I’m new

Home Forums Questing Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself… Hello everyone, I’m new

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_SacredCo 16 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

[size=150:2vrodbt4]Hi there, I’m sooo looking forward to visiting often. This forum is looking great! I’m very impressed and I am now going to run around seeing everything else. I want to have lots of discussion on many topics. Thanks.[/size] :D

Hello there SacredCo! As I’m online I’ve taken it on myself to be your welcoming committee, unless someone else manages to pip me to it while I type.

I’ve had a look at the web address you’ve given so I guess you must be Barb. I see you’re a professional psychic; there’s a section on the forums somewhere (Miscellaneous Psychic Topics I think) where you can shamelessly offer your services if you want to. I have to admit that I’ve been quite sceptical about professionals in the past – just prejudiced really. However, following some very positive reports from my wife about an angel medium (not sure how else to describe her) I decided to have a reading from her just this past weekend at a psychic jamboree. I must say that I was pretty impressed with the quality of information coming through. Certainly stuff to get me thinking.

Anyway, feel free to resurrect any older topics on the forum if you think you have something to contribute about them. In my opinion nothing is ever closed, and something I had forgotten about long ago can suddenly become important again.

Very best regards,

Michael

I understand. I’m not ashamed of what I do, I must admit there was a time where I did not want to show what I do because of the stereotypical ideas of everyone it seemed. Nowadays, I shout it out. I live my life like a regular person. I don’t go around stoping people in the street or anything…LOL…and word of mouth is a huge thing.
    You’ll also never find myself at a trade show, not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just not for me. I don’t use props or tools such as tarot as well.

imported_kk
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.