Green Stone Redux

Home Forums Questing Does Anyone Know…? Green Stone Redux

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Simon 18 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

In Andrew’s response to the Green Stone saga he mentioned the fact that they apparently recorded some Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP). Andrew has kindly sent the relevant sound files to me so that you can listen to them yourselves.

The first example # 16, occurred first when Richard was communicating with the alleged dark guardian of the Green Stone, Pastor John, and the second # 20, happened around 15 minutes later when Sue felt a discarnate female presence enter the room. Andrew opened the mike, and the seeming five word response was given.

Any ideas what the voices are saying? Any thoughts triggered on listening to them?

File 1 version 1: [url:107ldi9p]http://www.icontrail.com/images/AC_16B2.wav[/url]
    File 1 version 2: [url:107ldi9p]http://www.icontrail.com/images/AC_16b3.wav[/url]
    File 2 version 1: [url:107ldi9p]http://www.icontrail.com/images/AC_20D.wav[/url]
    File 2 version 2: [url:107ldi9p]http://www.icontrail.com/images/AC_20e.wav[/url]

File #16, the whisper sounds like “too late” or “to lake”? A comment on AC’s chances of getting the Green Stone?

File #20, I assume the EVP is supposed to be the last few seconds, as it’s pretty hard to hear what is being said and I can’t hear anything else. If so then it is undeniably a voice. After several listens it sounds like “Course for a week i’ set sumayet”; the last sounds like it is meant to be “som’et like that” in a sort of Thames Estuary accent. Much better is if I reverse the audio; it’s much clearer and seems to be saying “Any sense of humour though”? :lol:

Looking again at AC’s article I noted that these occured on the eveining of Monday 20th Feb, and I have a few things in my journal for that day and the couple of days after. Not likely relevent, but I’ll share them anyway:

20th Feb:
    A meditation at the end of my lunch-hour, about 2pm, just following my breathing: had an impression of an old man’s face, grimacing, toothless? Then an image of a horseshoe. Then the word ‘love’.

21st Feb:
    During the day I recieve a call on my mobile, and when I answer I get silence. Had one like that the week before as well.

Attempted to record Cherry Gilchrist Alchemy lecture at University (6.30pm), and the mp3 player refused to do anything. Eventually, a few minutes into the lecture, I finally got it working – I thought. But when I stopped it at the end of the lecture, the file just disappeared.

I woke up that night, about 2.30 I think, and saw something hovering in the air beside the side of the bed on my side. I looked at it for a few moments, trying to see in the darkness what it was; it was a spotlight lamp like one I have down in the cellar (not turned on). As soon as I realized what it was it just faded away. Didn’t get back to sleep for an hour or so afterwards.

22nd Feb:
    Getting ready for work in the morning, I turned on my mobile and got an alert that I had an answering machine message. The message was left at 05:07 in the morning, and was a few seconds of silence. I’ve only had the phone and this number since my birthday (21 Jan folks – don’t forget!), and have only given it out to two or three people, one of them being my wife. Recycled number? Call centre? But why call at 05:07?

A quarter of an hour later I had just finished reading the chapter in The Green Stone about the psychic attack on AC and GP’s flat on Imbolc 1980. Then I noticed the buzzing alarm of the alarm clock going. I went back to the bedroom and stopped it – it was 07:15. We have a CD for the alarm, and it had been playing since 06:23 when the alarm is set to go off. Now, the buzzing alarm does go if for any reason it has a problem starting the CD, but if it encounters a problem with the CD later while playing then it just stops. Odd.

Later on I check my mp3 player to see if I can find the recording, but there is no file. I’ve used it like this before but I checked the instructions, and I was definitely using it correctly. How annoying!

Nothing amazing there I will admit, just a string of slightly odd (with one annoying) things of a mostly electronic nature in a brief period, but there’s no harm in sharing I suppose. Since then I’ve not really had anything interesting happen, and no more silent mobile calls or messages.

Regards,

Michael

Hi Michael,

I had assumed that the voice bookending the #20 recording is Andy’s and that the EVP is supposed to occur somewhere in the middle. However, that might not be the case. I’ll double-check that point and let you know.

As you say, interesting parallels between malfunctioning mobiles in your and Andy’s stories.

Cheers,

Simon

I think you might be right Simon. I did originally think “Estuary English – must be Andy Collins”, but I couldn’t hear anything else unusual and that was the only bit I had problems with :lol: Amusing if it is AC, especially with the reversed “sense of humour” comment!

And I thought my hearing was quite good!

Best,

Michael

edit: Listened again, and the end bit does have more of an electronic quality to it than AC’s voice at the start of the clip. Still don’t hear anything in the middle except what sounds like something being moved.

I cant really here much (other than Andy and Richard) in the last two recordings; but can hear quite clearly the ‘noise’ in the first two… sounds whispery and unpleasant, and certainly sounds like its speaking… but I couldnt figure out what it was saying, and dont want to guess.

Listening to the first whispery voice I could initially interpret it as either…

“A Lake”

or

“Alike”

or maybe

“My Leg”

Not sure about the last sample, just sounded like movement around the microphone…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.