Graham Phillips Replica Sword

Home Forums Questing Questing Marketplace Graham Phillips Replica Sword

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Simon 16 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ah! Finally my ill-discriminating eBay feed catches something unusual. This looks like a nice piece and would have quite an impact sitting casually on one’s desk at work (it’s described as the desktop version!)

Here’s the link: [url:1c5euc8r]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WILKINSON-SWORD-LTD-EXCALIBUR-GRAHAM-PHILLIPS_W0QQitemZ170160307790QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:GB:101[/url]

and here’s the description (in original all caps):

“IN MINT CONDITION A BOXED WILKINSON SWORD “EXCALIBUR” DESIGNED BY GRAHAM PHILLIPS FOLLOWING HIS RESEARCH INTO THE REAL KING ARTHUR,

STILL IN ITS WILKINSWORD PRESENTATION DISPLAY BOX, GOLD PLATED HILT FORMED BY A PAIR OF ENTWINED DRAGONS WITH THE CELTIC DESIGN ETCHED ONTO THE BLADE

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE MINATURE DESK TOP VERSION HAVING AN OVERALL SWORD LENGTH OF 9.5 INCHES”

Happy bidding,

Simon

Thanks for the plug simon ,( yep its mine )
    I wanted the full size version when Graham first comissioned them but had heart failure at the price Wilkinson was asking for one ,then this one turned up in a Christmass catalogue ,its literally brand new never having been out of its box ,
    I`m afraid ten months of being on the dole and chasing job after job has taken its effect on my financies so some things have got to go
    Malc

As an after thought , if any of you out side occultists are looking for an Andy Collins ,Black Alchemist sword cane , purely for ritual of course ! drop me a line as I`ve got 3 or 4 knocking around
    malc

Hope your financial situation perks up soon Malc.

I’m curious, how much were Wilkinson asking for the full-size swords?

Michael

For once I can`t put my hands on Wilkinsons quote at the min, its probably slid into the back of another book some where and as there`s 700 plus in my library, finding its going to take a little while , how ever if memory serves it was well over £300 and I think pushing close on £500, it was Certainly a JESUS I CANT AFFORD THAT! sort of price
    Malc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.