Glastonbury Zodiac Movie

Home Forums Questing Questing Activities Glastonbury Zodiac Movie

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_YURI 17 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

zodiac.jpg

A one off chance to see Mary Caine’s Glastonbury Zodiac movie on a large cinema screen, with arial footage of much of the Glastonbury Zodiac. It is also hoped that Mary herself may be there on the day, but we wont know until the day as her health is a bit shakey at the moment.

Shirley Whitton (an author, currently working on a massive study of Unicorn lore; and Mary’s closest friend) is giving an opening talk, then after the movie I’ll be giving a 30 minute talk, updating Mary’s work, then they’ll be time for Q & A.

You can contact Strode Theatre, Street (2 miles from Glastonbury) on 01458 442846 to purchase tickets.

Cheers,

Yuri.

Hey, I’ve got the video (and book), but it might be worth the trip!

I went to this on Friday and think Yuri deserves a hearty slap on the back. I’ve no idea how involved Yuri was in organising the event at Strode Theatre, but his talk after the film was very good and done entirely without the aid of notes or powerpoint! I wont attempt to give a summary, but even my misses enjoyed it! A good event, and I believe that it will inspire (or re-inspire) those who were there, and that something more will come out from it.

More personally, further thanks are in order for guiding me back to the right car-park in Glastonbury afterwards and for a very pleasant evening in the G&P. It was also good to meet Perceval – thanks for the drink, and I’m looking forward to seeing your own material which sounds like it should be interesting – and others who I don’t believe to be denizens of these forums.

An excellent night all-round. Cheers!

Michael

I echo Michael’s praises. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Thanks Yuri.

My occasional visits to Glastonbury are always rewarded with an inspiring and uplifting experience, the lack of ‘formal’ questions and answers at the end of the event being more than made up for by subsequent discussions in the bar and pub.

The more I open up about my own ‘material’, the more encouraged I am to get the stuff published (’bout time too!).

Ross

Thanks for your support guys; its really appreciated.

Ross, (In my best Captain Picard impersonation) “Make it so”

I sincerely believe that the act of putting ones research discoveries into the outer world, opens up more room inside you for more discoveries… keep it all flowing.

get free twitter followers, facebook fans & likes and youtube views & subscribers at http://www.increasr.com

A royal protection squad officer reaches for his gun amid crowds at the Glastonbury music festival fearing Prince Charles is about to be attacked.

These extraordinary images show how the suited bodyguard reached to the small of his back ready to release a pistol as a potential suspect broke the security cordon surrounding the prince.

Moments after Charles’s cavalcade of Range Rovers dropped his party off in the busy Greenpeace field during an impromptu visit to the festival last month, a bearded man in a red shirt and shorts is seen rushing in the prince’s direction, arms outstretched, with a raised voice. B)

imported_kk

I am so glad this internet thing works and your article really helped me. Might take you up on that home advice you

Vibram Five Fingers vibram five fingers kso
    vibram bikila
    fivefinger toed shoes five finger

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.