GLASTONBURY ZODIAC etc

Home Forums Questing Does Anyone Know…? GLASTONBURY ZODIAC etc

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_YURI 18 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi! Didnt really know where to say ‘hello’ so have posted here to do so.

My name is Yuri. My friend Alex Langstone recently visited me and told me about this website, so I’ve joined.

I have had connections with the questing world since 1991, (although, I first read the Green Stone back in 1986 when I was just 15) I live in Glastonbury where I work as an artist, and do my own research (Quests) I have my own homepage which is growing into a big ‘base’ (mostly for artwork but also for parts of my research)

In recent years I have been focussing on the Glastonbury Zodiac and the life of Katharine Maltwood. I am very interested in the Celtic Otherworld. Am also interested in things Templar and Holy Grail based, and my own research ‘Quest’ the ‘Three Crowns of Britain’ is never far from my mind; though I never really talk about it, I tend to focus on ‘branches’ rather than the ‘whole tree’, as it were.

Give me a bit of time and I’ll start to interact with the forum over different topics and help wherever I can. For now, my own website is,

http://uk.geocities.com/yuri.leitch@btinternet.com

Any questions about any of my research, please ask me here on this forum, for others to read. (I’ll put a link to ‘Psychic Questing.com’) on my main page, very soon.)

cheers for now

Yuri.

Hi Yuri and welcome to psychicQuesting.com. It’s great when someone introduces themselves like you have. Maybe I need a separate area to encourage more of this…but in the meantime this section will do nicely.

I’ve been to your site before (following a link on Alex Langstone’s website) but you seem to have added quite a bit recently and it’s looking good now – especially the artwork. I’ve added it to the “Web Links” section of this site.

Sadly the level of new material on this website has been low of late as I’ve just been on holidays for two weeks in the wilds of Donegal where internet cafes are unknown and then I was getting my own quest notes into some kind of order. However, I hope that I’ll be posting some new items later in the week.

Look forward to hearing more from you – please feel free to submit news/stories/essays as well as using the forums.

Cheers,

Simon

Cheers Simon, thankyou for the welcome. I have added a ‘psychic questing.com’ link to my main page.

I havent looked at your icon quest yet but will do so soon.

cheers for now

Yuri.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.