Forum suggestion

Home Forums General Technical Issues Forum suggestion

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Andy_M 17 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HI Simon and co.

Just thinking about the PQ forum, all seems a bit quiet, so I was wondering if it might be an idea to include ‘general’ board?

I often wonder in and would like to post, I enjoy chatting about interesting subjects, but don’t really feel than there’s a forum ‘page’ that would be appropriate. I don’t mean talking about just any old nonsense, but maybe a general ‘paranormal/mystery/supernatural’ discussion board. Where one could post an interesting topic for discussion, but that may not fit in with the other listed topics?

What do you think?

Andy

Nice idea Andy, I’m happy to chat about anything really… its good fun popping in and out of conversations… a ‘General Chat’ forum would be good… maybe Simon will knock one up for us (I think he’s busy at the moment with house moving)

Hi Andy – it has been created. As Yuri says I’ve just moved house and job so all a bit manic. However my broadband is being connected on Monday so I’m hoping to re-engage with the outside world again. One of the things I’ve immediately noticed is that there are plenty of Templar sites within striking distance up here (Hull) so I’m looking forward to checking these out; Surrey didn’t have much to offer in that respect :D Thanks for the suggestion and I’m looking forward to seeing the non-questing posts go up. Cheers, Simon.

HI Simon

I moved house late last year, what a nightmare! :(

Andy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.