“Finding” Techniques

Home Forums Questing Psychic Questing: How To “Finding” Techniques

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Simon 16 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions for a “finding” technique?
    The scenario I’m thinking about is that you’ve hit the “correct” general area but to find the sought object you need some more detailed guidance.

A good (albeit humourous) example to my mind is the “Guide My Sword” scene in The Princess Bride where Inigo invokes the spirit of his dead father to guide his sword – temporarily turning the sword into a sort of psychic compass.

But how about some genuine techniques that have worked for people in the past? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Simon

I think I know why you’re asking this. I like that “Guide My Sword” method. All you need to do is bid on that Graham Phillips mini-Excalibur! It’s only 9 inches, but size doesn’t matter.

If your bid fails then dowsing over a map using a pendulum has gotten results for some people. You can divide your map into segments and dowse each, then dowse any positive sections further. You can dowse on site as well, using whatever your preferred methods, pendulum, rods, entrails, etc.

I think dowsing is good because it’s quite easy for anyone to do it. Trying to receive a vision is a lot harder. I’ve not dowsed for objects but in the past I’ve found pendulum dowsing remarkably good.

If you know of a particular personality connected to the object you might also want to consider asking them to guide you, as with the Guide My Sword method. Not necessarily a full blown raising-the-dead-at-crossroads, I believe you can just call upon them. Or upon whatever otherworldly beings you feel may be helpful.

Good luck. Michael

:D wink: ).

Hi Just a quick thanks for the mini Excalibur plug ( yep its mine )
    for every one else its ebay number is 170160307790
    Malc

imported_kk

YES! I finally found this web page! I’ve been looking just for this article for so long!!
    Cheap North Face Jackets
    Tiffany & Co Outlet
    Karen Millen Dress
    Giacche Belstaff
    Nike Air Max 90

Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!
    Doudoune Burberry Femme
    Doudoune Ralph Lauren Homme
    Cheap North Face Jackets
    Belstaff Jackets
    Goyard Handbags
    Ugg Boots Outlet

imported_kk

Really impressed! Everything is very, very clear, open is a description of the problem. It contains the information.
    Nike Shox
    Cheap Nike Shox
    Mens Nike Shox NZ
    Mens Nike Shox TL1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.