Crystals

Home Forums General General Chat Crystals

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_supernaturalist 17 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I was amused by Simon’s comment in his recent post (and previous posts) how he has used crystals to good effect, despite regarding them suspiciously as so-much hokum.

I must admit to previously not taking them seriously. However, at Quest2006 in July I went on a ‘Crystal Doorways’ workshop with my wife and admit that I was impressed. We lay on differently coloured sheets with different crystals positioned around the body in particular configurations. The different crystal ‘nets’ produced very different reactions in me. One made my entire body feel like it was pulsing, another created a sharp burning sensation at my throat. These were very strong physical sensations, not wafty ‘I think I can feel something’ make-believe. So Simon, I’m a crystal convert now.

It also made me more open to the magical theory of correspondences, whereby anything you can think of corresponds to or is connected with some sort of archetypal power. I used to think that this was a sort of complex mind-game designed to make occultists go slowly mad, and that any effects were ‘just’ psychological. Not so sure now.

Anyone else got anything to say?

Michael

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.