Black alchemist cassette tape ANY INTEREST ?

Home Forums Questing Questing Marketplace Black alchemist cassette tape ANY INTEREST ?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_zach 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi there its been a while since ive been on the site,,,but hope all is well with everyone.I recently went through some of my old questing materials,,,when i came across a cassette tape from the black alchemist era,,purchased in an occult bookshop in bloomsbury well over a decade ago now.

It features the late Bernard and Andrew Collins conducting a psychic session, an an informal interview with Bernard and Andrew regards the Black Alchemist era.
    Recorded on the 19th september 1988.
    I am looking to auction said item either here or on ebay,,,any advice or interest would be greatly apreciated, once again this is a very rare item which would appeal to any enthusiast of The black alchemist, any questions please do not hesiate to get in touch, thankyou.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKYOU….

Hi Zach,

I’m afraid I missed this when you posted it. If you’re still there, do you still have the tape or did you auction it. If you still have it, what quality is the tape in?

Michael

hello there oh my goodness yes i still have the tape.. i havent got round to auctioning it etc ,,its in very good condition,,,unfort i havent logged on to here for some time…an havent been alerted to your email through my hotmail? so my apologies for not returning to this sooner.

im intending to post some pix etc of said item and am still interested in auctioning it prob via ebay etc,,,but looking for some advice about how to get word out there thats its going on sale ? any ideas?
    kind regards
    Zach

Hello Zach, thanks for getting back.

Re getting the word out there…

For my own purely selfish reasons, when you do put it on eBay please post to this thread again. I could be interested myself and this is likely the best way I’ll hear about it!

If you’re on Facebook you could try posting a message to Andrew Collins’ wall; I’m not on it myself so don’t know if you can do that, but there will be plenty of people reading it that may well be interested.

What is the minimum price you’d be willing to see it go for? I’ve bought from eBay but never sold anything, but I understand that you can put a reserve price on an item so if no-one bids enough you don’t sell.

As for what price you can expect, I’ve no idea I’m afraid.

Keep in touch.

Michael

hello there,,,will keep you posted, will message on facebook too,,,good idea :) as for the reserve havent decided yet but will definately provide details as to when it will be done.thankyou for the advice and suggestions.

Zach

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.