Artefact for sale

Home Forums Questing Questing Marketplace Artefact for sale

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_HernesSon 15 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180332024619

Hey chaps. Just letting you all know about this. I’m having to reluctantly sell, it was used by Marion and Gaynor sunderland for many quests during the last 30 years.
    If you intend to bid, good luck. Hopefully it will be of use as a practical tool for someone, or as a rare questing artefact to display.

Thanks and blessed be to all…

Hello Hernes Son,
    Apologies for the late response to your earlier posting – I’ve omly recently joined!

What was the actual artifact that was being sold on ebay that Marion and Gaynor Sunderland had used in their psychic quests? I’d be interested to know just out of curisoity.

Also, from a few years ago I note that you bidded for a copy of The Green Stone video from, I believe, one Andy Roberts. Were you successful in this bid and, if so, do you still have the copy and are you prepared to make copies to sell to an interested party?

Many thanks for reading this.

Hello

Sorry for finding this late. I have been rather busy lately and don’t often check this site as often as I used to.

The artefact was a home-made pendulum made from a lead fishing weight on string. I happen to also have a photo of the stone from Gaynor which she kindly offered to sign and threw in with the pendulum. I still have it.
    Now the Green Stone documentary. I do have a dvd backup copy of it which you’ve just reminded me about, thanks. It’s been awhile since I viewed it, but it’s definately worth seeing and a real rarity.
    It’s really something that should be of interest for the questing community and really needs to be preserved for all to see. If Mr “C” has strong objections I won’t copy circulate it which was the concern awhile back, but I can’t see why not, with the anniversary of the green stone story and all?

Give me a chance to locate it and we can go from there. I might even post it on you tube, but it’s getting the time.

Dan

[shadowman 2009-10-12 15:46:09]:

Hello Hernes Son,
    Apologies for the late response to your earlier posting – I’ve omly recently joined!

What was the actual artifact that was being sold on ebay that Marion and Gaynor Sunderland had used in their psychic quests? I’d be interested to know just out of curisoity.

Also, from a few years ago I note that you bidded for a copy of The Green Stone video from, I believe, one Andy Roberts. Were you successful in this bid and, if so, do you still have the copy and are you prepared to make copies to sell to an interested party?

Many thanks for reading this.

HernesSon said:
    It’s really something that should be of interest for the questing community and really needs to be preserved for all to see. If Mr “C” has strong objections I won’t copy circulate it which was the concern awhile back, but I can’t see why not, with the anniversary of the green stone story and all?

If that’s the Green Stone documentary that I’ve seen then Mr C didn’t have anything to do with that one.  It was done by Phillips, Keatman, et al, but without any involvement from Andy Collins.  To avoid breaking copyright laws you’d need to get permission from Phillips and Keatman I expect, maybe others.

Michael

Thanks Michael for your input regarding copyright and Mr “C”.

And thank you Dan/Herneson for responding to my query about the Green Stone video.

I would most definitely like to see a copy of this but appreciate that there may be certain difficulties involved if you copied to sell it. If this was not possible because of any intransigence on the part of the original makers of the video, then would you be prepared to perhaps post it on Youtube or similar?

Thanks!
     Regards, Shadowman

Vigleo video sharing software project has born to make life easier to people who play with video. The big problem with video is sharing it; it is big, in multiple formats, with different audio and video codec, not always compatible with sharing video web sites. Vigleo it’s like a bridge for every video on your computer event video not recorded yet, you record a new video from your web cam or a video screen capture.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.