A different quest to follow..

Home Forums General General Chat A different quest to follow..

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Vyxen 16 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all

Came across this yesterday and thought of you all. It’s a quest to find a box called the Lyonesse Casket. See here

http://www.celticlegend.com/

“The Quest For The Cask Of Lyonesse
    An international treasure hunt launched in celebration of
    Lyonesse the breathtaking new album by Celtic Legend.”

Unravel this riddle and email here lyonessequest@hotmail.co.uk to get the next clue;

“The first riddle is: Aligned by a common Saint, the parishes in the East ley on a path to this antediluvian isle.”

Have fun!

Vix

Hi Vyxen, thanks for highlighting this. I did send in my guess but I didn’t hear anything back. Maybe I got it wrong :oops: . Has anyone else had more luck with it?

This reminds me of an old computer game called QuoVadis which ran on the Commodore64? It had a vast gameplay area with lots of ways that your knight could get killed. Anyway it was marketed with a quest to get a golden sceptre. There were cryptic clues placed throughout the game and if you got the answer to all of them you were supposed to win the sceptre. I don’t believe anyone ever did.

Cheers, Simon.

Cheers Simon. Havnt heard anything back yet though… anyone else had any luck?

Any news on this one? I mean its been a while, so now you definitely should have received a reply?!?!

Havnt heard anything back yet though.

Buy DVD online
    pretty little liars season 2 dvd boxset

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.