….a curious dream….

Home Forums Questing Does Anyone Know…? ….a curious dream….

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_zach 16 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

…just of note i think possibly, if anyone can help would greatly appreciate,
    at around half 12 midnight on 26 november, i was drifting in an out of sleep, half state atop my bed, when almost imediatley was transfrered in my mind to a stone entrance outside, fairly square in shape, to an underground mound i think, there appeared to be grass atop of it, an the preceeding tunnel in front was lined in stone blocks rather than carved out of the rock.The thing that caught my attention was a stone tablet set in the ground at the entrance, i was drawn to what was written on it, an the fact that it was gold with a word carved into it in black.Quickly i became lucid was aware of my surroundings in my room, an the fact that i wasnt really asleep,an awoke, not before trying to retain the word that was written half akip, i keyed it into my mobile phone an saved half dazed to look at later.the word is as follows i believe:

‘LIORJISGARD’

i am currently trying to track down or any variations of the word, i believe in hindsight it may have been shorter but almost definatley consisted of LIOR at the beggining,possible variations that seem to fit are …

LIORJIGARD
    LIORJGARD
    LIORGSARD
    LIORJSARD

will keep you updated if any one has any ideas let me know thankyou

Hi Zach,

Maybe it’s because I’m from around there originally but it reminds me of Knowth, Dowth and Four Knocks (not so much Newgrange as you didn’t mention quartz surrounds). Have a search on those and see if it fits the picture in your mind’s eye.

Not sure about the word. Intriguing – it sounds scandanavian.

Cheers,

Simon

imported_kk

This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.Doudoune Moncler]Doudoune Moncler
    Giacche Belstaff
    Karen Millen Dress
    Doudoune Moncler
    Beats By Dr Dre Kobe Bryant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.