ST NECTAN’S GLEN

Home Forums Questing Does Anyone Know…? ST NECTAN’S GLEN

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_YURI 17 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi excellent picture,been past today and my wife has visited often.she also has pictures with faries and before the old computer died she had the image of a dragon in the water.
    We are new to the questing life at least in a structured way and its great to see local sites.cheers

If Yuri is still out there and checking in on his posts – your drawing is beautifully executed and utterly true to the magic of the place. I struggled at first to see the faces in the rock then suddenly they were everywhere! Truly beautiful.

This place has enormous significance for me as it clearly does for so many people. I’ve been there 3 times since finding it last March, have dozens of remarkable photos with crazy orbs and other light anomalies and am convinced I underwent some sort of spiritual baptism while there.

Did any of you taste the water? On instinct I felt it would be perfectly safe so I drank it, to my partner’s horror, before we learned from Barry (the guardian) that it’s actually high quality spring water. It tasted sweet and very clean. In one of the photos I’m tilting my head back and laughing after dipping it for the first time and my face just blurs into white light at the top (I’m pale, yes, but I tend not to radiate in quite that fashion!) and if you look closely you’ll see a small orb behind my head. Whatever magic lives there I hope it remains a sacred space for generations to come.

I strongly feel that the Glen is a healing sanctuary with the potential to mend a lot of hearts, it has completely robbed me of mine. I didn’t think of it in terms of masculine or feminine while I was there but one of the orbs has an image of a lady’s face which I can only see as Mary Magdalene (hence in part the nickname), on reflection I would say it did feel feminine. The symbolism of water, the circle, the portal, the cup, the basin – all very feminine after all.

Soon as I can figure out how I’ll post the photos I mentioned x x x

Hi Magdalene and welcome to pQ.com.

There is a photo gallery on this site whihc you can access here: http://www.psychicquesting.com/coppermine/ which conincidentally only contains a series of St Nectan’s Glen photos.

I can’t remember if the main pQ login will work on the gallery – you may need to re-register. Alternatively – and even easier – if you want to email the photos to me (admin@psychicquesting.com) I will put them up for you and save you the hassle.

Kind regards,

Simon

This week’s Metro (27th October) reported that the site had been put up for sale for £1.25m due to the failing health of one of the owners.

They hoped that any new owner would keep the estate open to the public, as they have done, although it’s not been reported if this was one of the conditions of any sale. The tone of the article suggests that it is not.

Kind Regards
    Baruc.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.